100% Made in Germany offers highest quality assurance
As manufacturer we consider it our responsibility to ensure our clients the greatest possible safety and reliability as well as the best possible customer service. All VitaSoniK® High Tech systems MED / COS / HOME and SPORT
are 100% designed, developed and manufactured in Germany.
The VitaSoniK® Quality Statement:
- If you decide to buy a product not only individual needs and purchase-relevant criteria play an important role but in particular the manufacturer's information about product-properties. The customer expects from a product that the promised and advertised services are to be maintained. In the field of cosmetic-medical and private ultrasound treatment is this topic so far inadequately succeeded and marginal attention not given.
As a general rule the advertised services of an ultrasonic unit can only in the rarest cases be verified by the manufacturer. The indicated capacities can be to low or to high. Therefore on the 29th of July 2009 the legislator has passed the law about "Non-Ionising Radiation Protection for Human use". This law regulates the protection and precaution in view of damaging effects by non-ionising radiation which can be caused by application of non-ionising radiation on humans. Ultrasonic is a non-ionising radiation.
- Can the customer believe and trust the manufacturer of ultrasonic units even though he himself (the manufacturer) can't provide knowledge and evidence about his own product's performance?
- The solution to this relevant question in front of us we, the company Tecilla cos med UG, have, with scientific and technical know-how designed and developed an innovative and unique ultrasonic device for sonophoresis and in addition are now able to measure verifiable the produced ultrasonic.
(source: Dr. rer. nat. Becker / Physicist)
- Tecilla cos med UG / haftungsbeschraenkt has been issued with the Calibration Certificate for Ultrasonic Measurements from the Physikalisch-Technische-Bundesanstalt. The for this purpose used measure- and calibration equipment is certified by the Physikalisch-Technische-Bundesanstalt (PTB) in Brunswick, Germany, and can therefore be led back to the highest german measurement standards (compare kilogram and metre). Tecilla cos med UG / haftungsbeschraenkt is therefore able to measure precisely the ultrasonic performance of its own 100% in Germany designed, developed and manufactured products and can give the customer accurately information about this.
- On request we carry out sonic tests for ultrasonic systems of other manufacturers.
- Please send your request in regard to a sonic test to:
Tel.: 0049 (0) 8171 348 7746
Fax: 0049 (0) 8171 348 7747
E - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VitaSoniK® 100% Made in Germany Quality:
- The development objective of VitaSoniK® Systems was, under consideration of physically-scientific aspect to assure the safety for the user and the treated patients, all this by easiest usage, functionality and handling. By the choice of the used materials and components special care is placed on sustainability, environmental aspects, longevity and quality.
- The VitaSoniK® Systems have passed all tests required by Germany and EU law and received all necessary certificates.
- VitaSoniK® COS / HOME / SPORT Systems are verified by:
EC Declaration of Conformity / CE - 001 / 01 laut EU Recht / EMC Directive (2000 / 108 / EC) / Low Voltage Directive (2006 / 95 / EC)
- VitaSoniK® MED-System is verified by:
TÜV NORD Polska Sp.z o.o. ul. Mickiewicza 29 40-085 Katowice / Polen CE 2274
- device name: VitaSoniK® Ultraschallsystem
- Ultrasound / handset:
- weight: ca. 150g
- size: ca. 150 mm
- Akku: NIMH / 1,2V / 700mAh
- AC adapter / charger:
- mains voltage: 100 - 240V / AC - 60 / 50 Hz
- Output / adapter: 12V DC 1500 mA
- Ultrasound data:
- frequency: ca. 950 - 995 KHz
- Ultrasound power: ca. 0,5 - 0,6 Watt calculated over the surface of the transducer
- ca. 0,22 - 0,27 Watt pro cm²